Have you ever:
- lashed out at others in anger?
- said or done something to hurt someone you love during an argument?
- told your partner “this will never happen again”?
- heard your child say “Daddy-I’m scared. Please stop”?
If you have answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then you are in the right place.
Although it is difficult to admit, up to 1 in 5 people have difficulty controlling their anger.
Luckily the tools to manage your anger are easy to learn. In fact, in Anger Management Made Simple I will teach you the four main tools that anyone who wants to control their anger needs to know!
Once you understand these tools you can use them to control your anger in any situation. You will never have to:
- worry about destroying a relationship with someone you love just because you can’t keep control of your anger
- hear your partner or children say that they are scared of you
- feel bad about what you did or said last night when you got into a rage, or
- lose your temper with other drivers on the roads.