Face to Face Counselling
Face to Face Counselling is a way of assessing how your life is going at the moment, where you want it to be and how to get there. Face to Face Counselling is also a way of resolving any problems or issues you are facing at the moment.
Face to face counselling can assist individuals to:
- Address common problems such as stress, anger, anxiety or depression
- Deal with past hurts, traumas or regrettable incidents
- Develop a sense of one’s preferred life as one looks into the future
- Assess one’s lifestyle, job choices, family situations and so forth.
Additionally, face to face counselling can also assist couples to:
- Resolve long standing issues or quarrels between each person
- Manage issues like anger to avoid destructive patterns of arguing
- Build closer, more connected friendships with each other
- Develop a long-standing positive atmosphere for the relationship
- Develop shared hopes, dreams and goals for the relationship.
Face to Face counselling sessions are usually 50 minutes long. I charge NZ$120 per session for individuals or NZ$160 per session for couples. I also offer extended (80 minute) sessions for $200-especially in case of emergency or for first sessions.
If you are experiencing financial hardship and would like to proceed with counselling, please contact me. I offer 1 or 2 lower cost sessions per week.